So here’s the agenda:
- Arrive between 6:30 and 7:00pm, for a social time and with food (thank you, TekSystems)
- Welcome by me and introduction of TekSystems (who is buying our food) - 5 minutes
- Group Business (I know this is only the 2nd meeting but we do have some business that needs to be taken care of) - 5 minutes
- First of our "short" talks: Dana Stevens (yep, the same guy who blogs with me at TheRuntime.com) will be doing a short jQuery talk - 15 minutes
- Shawn was supposed to do the other short talk, but he had to go out of town, so I’ll be filling in with a couple quick demos of some stuff I’ve found recently that I think are pretty cool (and are UX-related)... - in less than 10 minutes
- Bill Reiss (Silverlight guru/MVP and good guy) will be giving us an Intro to Silverlight2 (using both Visual Studio and Blend, so it’ll be designer-friendly as well as developer-friendly) - 1 hour
BTW, afterwards we’ll have some kind of after the group meet and greet. I missed that some of you went to Starbucks last time, and instead I went with the group that went to BW3 (across the street).
If you need info on how to get to where we meet (or additional info) check out the web site : http://www.tampaux.org.
| posted on Monday, October 06, 2008 3:07 PM