I'm really starting to get sick of these hurricanes 4 in 1 month!
I'm preparing to board up and I may evacuate this time (I'm not in a flood zone, but I'm starting to wonder if we can continue being this lucky). I'm leaving work a little early today, so hopefully I'll be able to get some supplies. if we run I'm considering heading North (not sure where yet). Maybe the panhandle of Florida or to Georgia (anyone in Atlanta or Tallahassee got room for 4?).
I'm monitoring where they are expecting Ivan to go, and I'm planning on running in a direction away from there. (if it's in the storm's path or possible path I'm not going to in that area). If we decide to stay I will be working hard on my wife for a generator!
I'll keep you all a breast (as best as I can)
| posted on Friday, September 10, 2004 11:50 AM