Peter tagged me a few days ago, and I haven’t had a chance to respond. So here goes…
5 things you don’t know about me (do you really want to know this?)
- I not only write code, but music although I’m not coordinated enough to really play an instrument although I think I have a decent singing voice (I write by plunking out the melody on my keyboard and from there can determine proper chords for a real musician). BTW, I sand my first solo in front of a crowd at 5 (it was pretty bad).
- I was the lead singer of a local college band back in the early 90s. Dave Balzer —of DevAuthority fame— was the Keyboard —and sometimes Bass— player of the band. Dave at the time was my primary song writing partner.
- Like many Gen-Xers, I managed to cram 4 years of college into 5.5 years.
- I was born in 1968 and am 38 years old (not 40 yet… thank God!). [Ok, that might not be a good one… How about this?] I am a steak and potatoes kind of guy, although not-too-spicy Mexican food and Japanese Hibachi are also favorites.
- I have yet to figure out what I want to do when I grow up.
So now it’s my turn to tag…
Let’s see how about
| posted on Thursday, January 11, 2007 5:20 PM