devices. You might also have heard about it already. If you want to know more about it and install it on your device, here we’re going to help you do that. Let’s begin:
What is Spotify Premium?
Spotify Premium is the paid version of Spotify music streaming service. Not only it allows you to enjoy high quality music without the interruption of ads but also it provides you access to a lot of premium content that you may not access anywhere else. This has made Spotify Premium a highly popular paid music streaming service worldwide. It has got 83 million paying subscribers as per data released on June 2018.
Spotify Premium Features
Spotify Premium is special and different from other paid music streaming services due to several reasons. For example:
- Extremely high quality audio: Spotify Premium allows you to listen music in extremely high quality audio at bit-rate of 320 kbps. It means that if you have a pair of high quality headphones or speakers you can take their full advantage with Spotify Premium.
- Ad-free music: Spotify Premium eliminates all ads from your app and allows you to enjoy your music without any interruptions. You no longer need to spend your internet bandwidth on those annoying ads!
- Offline mode: You can download the songs and listen to them even when you’re offline.
- No waiting period for new music: Spotify has partnered with universal Music Group, which provides Spotify users access to every new release of UMG at the earliest. Free users also get to enjoy those releases, but only after a wait of 2 weeks! And remember that UMG is the biggest record label in the world with artists like Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and Kayne West in its kitty.
- Unlimited skipping: You can skip as many songs as you please with Spotify Premium.
Now you know very well that there’s a reason (actually many reasons) why Spotify Premium is the most popular paid music streaming service!
Spotify Premium APK Download
Getting Spotify Premium APK is easy. You just need to follow the steps given below to get it:
Visit this link on your smartphone’s web browser.
- Your phone will ask you to choose the path where you want to save Spotify APK file, and the name with which you want to save it. If you don’t want to change the name you can leave the name field untouched, otherwise you can give a name of your choice to the file. Once you’re done with the name you can also change the folder (path) where you want to download the file. Again, if you don’t want to change the path then you can leave this untouched.
- After selecting the name and path of file download you need to click the “Download” button. In some devices this button may also appear as “Save”, but the function is same – it will start downloading your file.
- Wait for the download to finish. And once it has finished you need to follow the instructions given below in order to install it.
Installing Spotify Premium APK
Installing Spotify Premium APK is also an easy affair. Just follow the simple steps outlined below:
- Navigate to Settings >> Security >> Unknown sources option and turn it on.
- Now go to the folder where you had downloaded Spotify APK file, and tap the file. You can also tap the ‘Successful download’ notification to launch that file (if you’ve not swiped that notification away), or else you can open the file from ‘Downloads’ page of your browser.
- Once you’ve tapped the file from any of the above mentioned options and it’s about to open, it will ask you whether you want to install it or not. Tap “Install” button to start installation.
- Wait for the installation process to finish.
- Once installation process has finished, launch the app.
- Create a user account (if you don’t have one already), and upgrade your account to Spotify Premium account by making the payment.
- Once you’ve made the payment and upgraded your account, your Spotify app will also be upgraded to Premium automatically.
It’s that simple. Were you expecting anything more? Sorry for the disappointment 🙂
So that’s all you might’ve wanted to know about Spotify Premium and its APK. It’s pretty easy to get it, and once you’ve got it you’ll fall in love with the experience it will provide. It takes less than 10 minutes to get started, and once you’re on-board you can keep going with your desired music in high quality audio. Give it a shot and let us know what you think about it in the comments!