We are always inviting industries experts’ and guest writers who wants to share their own experiences, insightful thoughts and researches with our website readers. If you have any tips, tricks and ideas that can help our readers then send your topic ideas with us.
We Accept Guest Post on Below Topics
Types of Content We Publish
If you want to write for us then understand our requirements of content format.
- Write articles related to “how to”, “what”, “why”, “tips” or “top list” for our website.
- Add well-research content based on polls, surveys, and research studies conducted by authorized platform.
- We publish only valuable and insightful content from our contributors.
- We also accept well-designed and expressive Infographics. Please provide 200 to 300 words introductory text for Infographics submissions.
Guest Post Guideline
Please consider below guest post guideline before starting write for us. You must have to agree with our terms and conditions to become a family of The Run Time.
- Your article must contain 800+ words.
- The article must be unique and well-formatted.
- You should use proper headings and paragraphs.
- You have to add relevant images (at least one as featured image). Image size should be 750px X 500px.
- Your post should be related to the topic.
- We will be removed irrelevant links from article.
- We allow links from author bio to your website and social media profiles.
- Submit articles through email as Microsoft Word format.
- We reserve the full rights to edit your content as well remove links, author account and/or the content also.
- Don’t do keyword stuffing. Avoid being self-promotional.
We will review your content and inform you if it is accepted by our editorial team. We are getting many inquiries every days, so there will be chance to delay in response.
How To Submit Guest Post?
If you are agreed with above mentioned guest posting guideline, you have to submit request for guest post on below given email address.
We will review your requirements and discuss on topic ideas. Once your topic has been approved then your have to submit content as email attachment.