Credit card interest rates are a key factor when comparing and choosing a card. And why should we not if this can help with our finances? To get the most out of a credit card, you must select a low-interest rate card which can help you conveniently repay your dues. This article enlists four credit cards to help you save more on shopping while offering exciting rewards and benefits.
IDFC FIRST Bank’s Classic credit card
Our first recommendation would be the IDFC FIRST Bank’s Classic credit card. With benefits cutting across all categories and no annual fee, this credit card is worth considering for every customer. You can also opt for the Classic credit card online, following a simple 4-step application process. Below are the features offered to the credit card holder:
- IDFC FIRST Bank charges no annual fees on this credit card since it is a lifetime-free credit card.
- Customers can convert all transactions above ₹ 2,500 into convenient EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments) through the IDFC FIRST Bank mobile banking app.
- IDFC FIRST Bank’s balance transfer privilege facilitates a convenient transfer of balances from other banks’ credit cards. It helps you consolidate your debts and repay them conveniently.
- Interest-free cash withdrawals on domestic and international ATMs for up to 48 days (a cash advance fee of only ₹ 199 per transaction).
- IDFC FIRST Bank charges a 15% late payment fee, subject to a minimum of ₹ 100 and a maximum of ₹ 1250.
- In addition, the bank also offers a range of lifestyle benefits. These include – up to 300+ merchant offers and a discount of up to 15% at 3000+ health and wellness outlets.
HDFC Infinia credit card
Here are the features of HDFC Bank’s Infinia credit card:
- Complimentary nights and buffets at participating ITC hotels.
- Zero lost card liability.
- The card offers a revolving credit facility.
- The bank also provides a 50-day window as an interest-free period.
SBI SimplySAVE credit card
Another popular credit card with a lower interest rate is the State Bank of India SimplySAVE credit card. If you wish to apply for this credit card, read its features below:
- The customer can earn up to 10 reward points on spending ₹ 150 while dining out, watching films, purchasing at departmental stores, and groceries.
- Customers can get an annual membership fee reversal from the second year of their subscription.
- The ‘flexipay’ facility allows customers to convert their transactions into easy monthly instalments.
HSBC’s cashback credit card
Our final recommendation to you is the HSBC Cashback credit card, which has the following features:
- Unlimited cashback on all transactions.
- No joining fees.
- Bank revokes an annual membership fee of ₹ 750 if your total yearly spending exceeds ₹ 1,00,000.
- Three complimentary airport lounge access at domestic and international lounges.
- A 1.5% cashback on all online spending (excluding funds transferred to online wallets). A 1% cashback on all other expenses through the card.
- Options that help you conveniently repay your credit card dues via EMIs (Equated Monthly Instalments) – Balance Transfer on EMI, Cash-on-EMI, Loan-on-Phone, and more.
If you opt for any of these four credit cards, you will save more on your repayments. Moreover, the banking apps offered by these banks – especially IDFC FIRST Bank’s mobile app – are robust and technically sound and can help you repay your credit card dues without hassle.