Managing time has always been a concern for me and the majority of working professionals. I always wished I could hire a personal secretary but I’m not that rich! Eventually shifted to one of the best Appointment Scheduling software available for free.
FREE Appointment Scheduling software is the best way to schedule, manage your time and everyday tasks at business. You can also manage your personal life better with this top software and never miss out on any important meetings or tasks that you decide for self. Here is a rundown of the best Appointment Scheduling software that you can try for free and if you like the services, you can upgrade them to the premium version and avail benefits of other utilities.
How to choose the best appointment scheduling software?
There are several checks that were performed to list out the top software for scheduling appointment. You can pick the one that is most appropriate and suitable for your needs.
There are a few apps that offer maximum features to try in their free trial version. Apart from scheduling and organizing, we checked the top feature of our selected apps.
Ease of Access
We ranked these apps based on the ease of access, painless scheduling, the user interface and how accurately the application behaves on your queries.
Compatibility & Platforms
The best software are compatible with all OS and platforms that can sync on all your devices.
Appointment Management System
The effectiveness in calendar and appointment management, organizing your dates, time and reminding you about the severity level is what matters.
The best software needs to essentially have CRM capabilities and offer options like chat, email and booking programs.
Top 8 Free Appointment Scheduling Software
Here’s a rundown of our top Appointment Scheduling software for 2021 that you can try!
When it comes to managing your day-to-day schedule, having a reliable and user-friendly appointment scheduling software can be a game-changer. DaySchedule is one such software that can help you take control of your schedule, and make booking appointments a breeze.
Here are some of the key features that make DaySchedule an ideal choice for managing your appointments:
- Intuitive and easy to use interface: The DaySchedule interface is designed to be user-friendly and easy to navigate. You can easily find and book appointments, without any hassle.
- Reliable and trustworthy: With DaySchedule, you can be sure that your appointments will be managed reliably and efficiently. The software is trusted by many users, and has a good track record.
- Affordable: DaySchedule is one of the most affordable options available. This makes it a great choice for small businesses or individuals on a budget.
If you’re looking for a reliable, user-friendly and affordable software, then DaySchedule is the perfect choice for you.
10to8 is one of the best Appointment Scheduling software that you can try in 2021. The software was built in 2014 and has been loved by millions of users since then. Organizations like Autodesk, Mercedes-Benz, and Yale University are dependent on this software for their appointment scheduling and organizing calendars. The software is compatible with Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS, and can easily sync with Google Calendar, PayPal, WordPress, Weebly, and more. Avail up to 100 appointments per month for free or upgrade for unlimited appointments.
- Dual staff logins with the free version
- Customized two-way client interaction system
- Class-leading software integration
Appointy is one of the top Appointment Scheduling software solution providers that offers 100 appointments for free and followed by Growth, Professional, and Enterprise plans. The app can sync well with Google Calendar, Zapier, automatic reminders, payment supports with stripe, PayPal and more.
- Compatible with Windows, MacOS, Android, iOS and more
- Multiple staff login with professional plans to view reports, lookup customers & more
- Free package with Zapier integration allows hundreds of app to connect
- Create and manage bookings right from Google Calendar
4. Square Appointments
Square is a leading company based out of San Francisco majorly doing business in financial services, merchant services, and mobile payments? It offers a lot of services under its roof FREE for one user. If you are looking for appointment scheduling software for self, you can avail benefits like unlimited appointments, fully-functional CRM, multiple booking windows, integration of other Square software including a point-of-sale system. These intuitive features make it the best free appointment scheduling software available for 2021.
- Book directly from Google, Instagram, other Apps or Website
- Avail premium service and features completely FREE for individual
- Configure necessary prepayments or cancellation charges on CRM
- Cloud-based calendar sync with multiple software utilities
MeetFox is a new launch however came up with all the latest features to be listed in top Appointment Scheduling software. The free plan only offers you to schedule three online phone calls or meetings a month, the basic plan offers up to 20 meetings and the Professional plan comes with unlimited service. The group meetings are limited up to 16 people at a time without any specific Mobile App.
- Offers automatic online bookings
- Offers to schedule organize and invite online meetings with file sharing
- Responsive CRM with free automatic reminders via SMS or Email
Appointlet offers you a separate platform to set up and organize your appointments for free. You can create your own booking page and book a direct appointment with your clients, patients or customers as per your availability. Get unlimited appointments scheduled, customize location, appointment duration, price, and share cancellation policy all with a free app.
- Add your business logo to the scheduler
- Customize confirmation or reminder messages
- Supports Google Calendar, MS Office 365, Stripe
- Integration with Zapier for swift payments
Setmore is Free Appointment Scheduling software that is compatible with Windows, MacOS, iOS, Android, and Web. Itis user-friendly and can be integrated with more than 35 apps including Zoho CRM, QuickBooks, Mailchimp, Salesforce, or Zendesk.
- Integrate with sites running on Jimdo, Joomla, or Drupal
- Supports Square payments, SMS reminders, two-way calendar sync
- Friendly with Adobe Muse, Wix, WordPress, Weebly
- Facebook & Instagram plugins available
When we are listing FREE Appointment Scheduling software, we can’t afford to miss out on Picktime. It’s completely free to use the scheduler to book classes, virtual appointments, meetings and more. The software can collect forms, questioners, payments with other integrated features.
- Integrated with multiple back-office features
- Appointment booking tools and invoicing utilities
- Inbuilt video conferencing app, reminders, alerts
- Multiple staff members and calendar syncs
Managing, scheduling and organizing appointments were never so easy without this top Appointment Scheduling software. You can always make use of this free software as per your requirement and if needed upgrade the services with premium plan. Now never miss an appointment while making your life easy with these free utilities.