Facebook is the most used social networking platform, where users can post pictures, upload status and post comments on other photos. Users can also upload links to videos, news and other content available on the Internet. It is an easy way to spread any information around the world. Posted content can be made public anytime and attract millions of users in seconds. You can also limit those who can see your posts.
It is user-friendly and easy to use. Even people with minimal knowledge of technology can easily sign-up on Facebook and start using it regularly. It helps to reconnect with long lost friends and keep in touch with their friends and relatives.
How to enable followers on your Facebook page?
When anyone adds you on Facebook, they become your friend and automatically follow you. But, you can let people follow you even if they are not your friends. Facebook has provided an option to activate it on your profile.
How to allow followers from an Android device?
- Download the official Facebook app on your Android device. You can find it in the Play Store.
- After downloading it, log in with your Facebook account details. Now you will see three horizontal lines in the top-right of your Facebook page likes.
- Tap on the three horizontal lines and scroll to ‘Account Settings’.
- Scroll down and tap on the ‘Public’ post.
- Now you will see the option ‘Who can follow me’, tap on it and set to ‘Public’.
How to allow followers from the iOS platform?
- Open the Facebook app.
- Now you will see three horizontal lines on the right bottom corner of your mobile screen.
- Tap on three points, and you will see a list of options. Scroll down to ‘Settings and Privacy’ and tap on it.
- Go to Account Settings and tap on ‘Posts Public Posts’
- You will be able to see the option of ‘who can follow me, tap on it and selectable public’ from the options.
How to allow followers from desktop or PC
Most people surf Facebook on their mobile phones. Therefore, it may be difficult for them to allow followers on their Facebook profiles through the desktop. So here are some easy tips that can make you all your followers easily and increase your fan base:
- Open the official Facebook site on your desktop browser.
- You will land on the Facebook home page
- Now you need to login to your account, to do this you have to fill your username and password and tap on login.
- Once you are in your account, you will see a click down arrow at the end of a blue bar at the top right of your Facebook profile.
- From the list of available options, choose Settings.
- Scroll to Settings to select ‘Public Posts’ from the menu.
Now you can see the can which can follow my option. Tap on it and set to ‘Public’ and now anyone can follow you easily.