There is no doubt that Snapchat is one of the most popular messaging platforms and is used to share pictures and messages by people of every age group. However, a major thing with Snapchat is that as soon as the message is read by the recipient the message disappears. Also, Snapchat if someone tries to take a Snapchat screenshot, Snapchat notifies the other person.
This is, however, not what we want every time. In many cases, we must want to take a screenshot on Snapchat without the other person knowing. If you are not aware of how to screenshot on Snapchat, this article is for you. Continue reading the article to know how to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing.
How to Take Screenshot on Snapchat without Them Knowing on Android and iOS?
Make Use Of The Airplane Mode:
This is one of the most used and simplest methods of taking a screenshot on Snapchat. Let’s see how to take a screenshot of a snap using the Airplane Mode:
- On your smartphone launch Snapchat and snaps. However, do not open the snap, all you want to do is load the snaps.
- Disconnect your smartphone from the Wi-Fi/mobile data and Bluetooth.
- Once your smartphone is disconnected from all types of Internet connections, enable Airplane mode.
- Launch Snapchat again, and open the snap you want to take a screenshot of. Take the screenshot of it and wait for about 30 seconds to 1 minute.
- Connect your phone again to the Wi-Fi and disable the Airplane mode.
- Launch Snapchat and open the snap as you normally do.
This is how you can easily screenshot Snapchat without them knowing.
Take Help Of Another Phone
Another method you can follow when learning how to take a screenshot on Snapchat. This method simply needs you to have another phone to click a picture of the snap.
To do this, launch Snapchat on your smartphone and open the snap you want to take a screenshot of. Using the other phone click a picture of the snap and you are done. You can later edit the picture as per your convenience and requirement.
Make Use Of The Screen Recording Feature
Every smartphone, whether Android or iOS has an inbuilt recording feature that can be used to record screens. This native feature allows you to screen record Snapchat snap. Not only this you can also learn how to screen record Zoom meetings with it. In order to screen record snaps please follow the steps below:
- Enable the screen recording feature on your smartphone. In iOS, the feature is present under the Notification Center and notification shade.)
- After you have enabled the screen recorder, start recording the screen and navigate to Snapchat and then the snap you want to screen record.
- Once you have finished recording, simply crop/edit the screen recording and you are good to go.
There are ample third-party apps that can also help you record screens.
Make Use Of Google Assistant
Google Assistant is one of the best ways to help you while in dilemma. While learning how to screenshot a snap, Google Assistant can be a valuable tool. Let us see how you can screenshot a snap on your Android device.
- Launch Snapchat on your Android device and then open the snap you want a screenshot of.
- Once done launch Google Assistant.
- Now ask Google Assistant to screenshot snap or even record a snap. This can be done by commanding Google Assistant both in a verbal or written manner.
- Once you have given the command, Google Assistant will simply screenshot Snapchat.
- Save the screenshot of the snap to a location of your choice and you are done.
Use the Android Mirror Feature
While learning how to screenshot Snapchat, Androids’ Mirror Feature has proved to be a useful feature. Using Android’s Mirror Feature you can easily follow the steps below and screenshot Snapchat.
- Enable Screen Mirroring on your Android device.
- Once done, cast your Android device to a secondary device like a Television and then mirror your screen.
- Post this, launch Snapchat, and then the snap you want to screenshot.
- You can now take a screenshot of the snap from the mirrored screen as well as record the snap.
- After the screenshot is taken, edit the screenshot as per your convenience.
Android’s mirror feature though useful can be troublesome for novice users and they should rather rely on the easy methods mentioned above while learning how to screenshot Snapchat without them knowing.
Weren’t the methods explained easily! However, one thing that every user should consider while learning how to screenshot Snapchat without letting others know is that it should only be done for fun. These hacks should never be used to keep the other person’s safety and privacy at stake and hence we always advise you to make use of the methods after weighing the pros and cons.