Have you ever wanted WhatsApp to have more features than it actually has? Do you wish you could have a certain feature in WhatsApp? If you answered these questions in ‘Yes’, then probably the solution to provide you what you need already exists in form of GBWhatsApp. This version of WhatsApp, while unofficial, has got many cool features that users like to have in the official WhatsApp. Here we’re going to tell you how to get it on your Android device. Let’s get started:
What is GBWhatsApp?
GBWhatsApp is a modified version of WhatsApp created to provide more features than the original WhatsApp. Initially WhatsApp had started banning the users of such 3rd party platforms, but now things are not that hostile so you can use GBWhatsApp without any concerns of being banned. It’s much richer in features than the original WhatsApp, and due to those features there’re some big reasons to use it over official WhatsApp. Let’s take a look on its features to understand that.
GBWhatsApp is completely packed with features. It has so many features that a separate article can be written on that topic alone. However, here I will try to explain them in brief. Have a look:
- Saving status: You can save status updates posted by others, and you can also copy them if you want to.
- Higher sharing thresholds: With GB WhatsApp you can share videos up to 50 mb – much more than the regular WhatsApp. You can also send up to 90 images at once instead of 10 allowed by the official WhatsApp, and you can send broadcast messages to up to 600 people at once. In addition to all of this, you can also enter up to 255 characters in your Status rather than the 139 characters of regular WhatsApp.
- Privacy features: GBWhatsApp has also got a number of privacy related features that you won’t find in WhatsApp. For instance, you can hide certain chats on it, and you can hide the “typing” status shown when you’re typing a message. Heck, you can even lock your WhatsApp with a passcode for added privacy without having to install any third party locker app.
- Restoring messages: GbWhatsApp allows you to restore your deleted messages.
- Customization: Bored of the regular green WhatsApp theme? GbWhatsApp can be customized heavily with themes. You can also create your own theme if you wish. There’re also some unique widgets and emojis in this app. You can even change the application and notification icon.
- Pop-up notifications: GBWhatsApp can show special pop-up notifications similar to Chat bubbles of Messenger.
- No clashing with official WhatsApp: Works seamlessly even if you already have WhatsApp installed – no clashes with the official app! This way you can also use it for creating two separate WhatsApp accounts.
And much more than that. GBWhatsApp continues to get smarter day-by-day with new features being added, so this list is much shorter than it should be!
How to get GBWhatsApp APK
Downloading GBWhatsApp APK is easy. Head over here to DroidAPKBuzz page of GBWhatsApp and click the green download button to start your download. The file will start downloading automatically, which you can move to your smartphone once it has downloaded. If you’re downloading directly on your smartphone then it will ask you choose your preferred location for saving the file before download. Once you select the location and file name, you can click the Download button to start downloading.
Installing GBWhatsApp APK
Once you’ve downloaded GBWhatsApp APK given below are the steps that you can follow to install it:
Step #1: Open your phone’s Settings menu and navigate to Security >> Unknown sources and enable it. This will allow you to install APK files, which can’t be installed otherwise.
Step #2: Now go to the folder where you had saved GBWhatsApp APK file. In most cases it will be the Downloads folder of internal memory in your device, but if you had changed the default location before downloading then it will be different.
Step #3: Tap the GBWhatsApp apk file to start your installation. On next screen select ‘Install’.
Step #4: The process will take a few seconds (or minutes, depending on the hardware configuration of your device) to finish. Allow it to complete.
And that’s it. You’ve successfully installed GBWhatsApp! You can start using it right away. Just keep updating it and you’ll also continue to receive the new features. And yes – also don’t forget to disable the Unknown Sources feature in your phone’s Settings menu, which you had enabled in Step #1.
So that is how you can download and install GBWhatsApp APK. We also touched on the various features it has got and how those features makes life easier for the users. If you want to give it a try, download it today and get started. You’ll certainly love it for many reasons.